Visitors are welcome at the Children's House of Peace.
You are able to visit us from Monday to Friday, then you are welcome to visit at other times but we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines for the protection of the children:
- Contact us in advance to arrange a suitable time (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wear appropriate clothing (that is modest and conservative)
- Ask permission from our staff before taking any photos
- Always be accompanied by a member of our staff
- Treat children with respect and avoid using language or behavior towards children that is inappropriate
- Refrain from smoking or consuming alcohol on our premises.
If you would like to bring gifts along for your visit, please see our "Wish list". Please pass the gifts to our staff only.